Start date: April 2021
Duration: 6 Months, full-time
Location: Stockholm HQ
There is an opening in the creative department for a full-time paid Graphic Design/Content Internship at Hem Design Studio in Stockholm.
The Graphic Design/Content Intern works in close collaboration with the Art Director and Visual Designer. Design initiatives are briefed by the Art Director or Visual Designer, and will include, but are not limited to: content preparation, ad making and placement, social media content preparation and posting, creation of assembly instructions/technical sheets/labels etc. They will work closely with brand communication and our Hem products and it is essential that the right candidate can articulate design, rationally, verbally and visually and has proven ability to work in a team of creatives with a hands-on approach from receiving the briefing to final execution.
- BA/Education in graphic design
- Native to the full creative suite
- A portfolio that highlights your strong design abilities
- Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Intellectual curiosity to explore and push the limits of graphic design and content editing
- A strong understanding of premium branding
- A great respect for furniture design
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Creation of: Assembly instructions, Product packaging, Labels, Spec sheets
- In-house office graphics
- Product launch preparation and product catalog merchandising
- Publish content on all online platforms and social media to drive sales bases on our content and trade calendar
- Newsletters preparation and send out to drive sales bases on our content and trade calendar
- Ad assets creation for instagram, pinterest, facebook etc.
- Instagram posts and stories 3-4x per week related to the communication strategy
- Maintenance social media channels
- Maintenance website
- Assistance Photoshoots
- Assistance Event graphics
All tasks can be worked on in collaboration with the Visual Designer.
All these tasks are reporting to the Art Director.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic and strong visual communicator who is able to manage and meet multiple deadlines. You are passionate about product design in general and Hem’s products and brand in particular. A passion for graphic design and marketing within the design industry is vital.
As we interview candidates continuously we kindly ask you to submit your application, including CV and portfolio, as soon as possible.
Looking forward to receiving your application!