Global Supply Chain Coordinator
Hem is a direct-to-consumer design brand challenging the archaic furniture industry on a global scale. Together with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers, Hem crafts iconic products for homes and workplaces all around the world – from Alaska to New Zealand.
We are looking for those who have a genuine passion for Supply chain and who get motivated by finding smart and efficient ways of moving goods from point A to B. The Operations team is now looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team!
Are you looking for an exciting challenge at an international fast-growing startup and where being curious and taking initiatives are highly desirable? Are you also a person who goes above and beyond to provide great value for the customer and loves to work in a collaborative environment together with an innovative team? Then you might be who we’re looking for to join us as a Supply Chain Coordinator!
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will work with Hem's full Supply chain, from procurement and inbound freight to warehousing and last mile delivery. You will have daily contact with Hem's logistics partners in Europe and North America while working side by side with Hem's customer facing teams on both continents.
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations run smoothly:
- Schedule JIT transports from factories to warehouses
- Follow-up on inbound receival
- Plan outbound shipments and make sure clients are pleasantly surprised by Hem’s last mile delivery
- Secure transport documentation for monthly reporting
- Follow-up on Logistic partners’ weekly performance and KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Be the key figure in the dialog and information flow between Hem’s Logistic providers and our internal Customer facing teams
- Guarantee procurement and stock related data (lead time, quantity incoming) is up-to-date, accurate, and accessible across all systems and teams.
- Drive Operational improvement projects to gradually improve both internal and external processes to maximize team and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in improving Hem’s customer experience journey - implementing new ways for last mile services, entering new markets etc.
The position is a good fit for you with a proven track-record within Supply Chain and loves the coordinating aspects of the job. You are structured and a prioritization pro that can navigate complex and unforeseen situations side-by-side with amazing team members.
We are looking for you who probably...
- Love structure, prioritization, and improving processes to maximize efficiency
- Thrive in a cross-functional international role, working with global operations
- Have a postgraduate education within Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or a similar degree
- Have excellent communication skills (in English) - both speaking and in writing
- Gets motivated by new challenges and happily finds creative solutions to daily hurdles
- Data driven and learns new software at ease
As a person, you are hands on, take initiatives and contribute with your own ideas and suggestions to develop and improve current processes. You get motivated by achieving results and enjoy fast progress. You have the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and enjoy cooperating with your colleagues spread out over the globe, whilst you can also find comfort in working independently. You are communicative with both internal and external contacts. You always ensure good quality in your work as well as work proactively.
Does this sound like you? Then please tell us what sparks your interest with Hem and the role by applying below!
- Target Start: 2021-06-01
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm HQ (with Remote possibilities)