Hem is a direct-to-consumer design brand challenging the archaic furniture industry on a global scale. Together with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers, Hem crafts iconic products for homes and workplaces all around the world – from Alaska to New Zealand.
We are looking for those who have a genuine passion for delivering excellent customer experience and who get motivated by getting things done, solving problems and working in a structured way. The Commercial team is now looking for a Sales Coordinator to join the team!
Are you looking for an exciting challenge at an international fast-growing startup and where being curious and taking initiatives are highly desirable? Are you also a person who goes above and beyond to provide great value for the customer and loves to work in a collaborative environment together with an innovative team? Then you might be who we’re looking for to join us as a Sales Coordinator!
As a Sales Coordinator, you will work with Hem's full Commercial Team, taking care of incoming sales requests and orders, delivering stellar communication to our professional clients. You will have daily contact with Hem's clients in Europe and North America while working side by side with Hem's logistic teams on both continents. This role is more administrative leaning than customer facing, and to keep up the pace with the request good time management skills are in use.
- Manage the incoming sales requests from Professional/B2B clients around the world
- Process sales quotes & sales orders in our ERP-system (Microsoft Navision)
- Communicate directly with our clients, and our internal sales staff with updates on the sales processing.
- Update information in our CRM-system (Salesforce) with the relevant client/order information
- Follow up with customers about the status of the order, tracking number for delivery and that order has been received.
- Overseeing that we receive payments in time for on-time deliveries.
- Collaborates with our logistics team to keep orders on track
You are structured and a prioritization pro that can navigate complex and unforeseen situations side-by-side with amazing team members.
We are looking for you who probably…
- Loves structure, prioritization, and improving processes to maximize efficiency
- Thrives in a cross-functional international role, working with a global commercial team
- Have excellent communication skills (in English) - both speaking and in writing
- Gets motivated by new challenges and happily finds creative solutions to daily hurdles
- Easily learn new systems, processes and routines
As a person, you are hands on, take initiatives and contribute with your own ideas and suggestions to develop and improve current processes. You get motivated by achieving results and enjoy fast progress. You have the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and enjoy cooperating with your colleagues spread out over the globe, whilst you can also find comfort in working independently. You are communicative with both internal and external contacts. You always ensure good quality in your work as well as work proactively.
Does this sound like you? Then please tell us what sparks your interest with Hem and the role by applying below!
- Target Start: 2021-06-01
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm HQ