Junior Accountant Summer Internship (with Possibility of full-time employment)
Finance Team - Stockholm HQ & Showroom
We are currently looking for a junior accountant with 1-2 years of work experience to join the finance team at Hem Design Studio AB, based in Stockholm. The position is a temporary employment for the summer, with possibility of full-time employment.
Apply for the opportunity to work with a creative start-up facing a rapid development. Hem is a fast growing international design company that offers an energetic and dynamic environment. Hem is selling in over 30 countries with focus on EU and US. Fluency in English is a must for this position.
- Supplier database management, including filing of invoices and setting up payments from/to our business system. Own the control and compliance of all Accounts Payable.
- Customer database management, including correspondence with the Customer Relations team regarding customer payments and other accounting requests. Be responsible for all Accounts Receivable and aging list.
- Day to day bank transaction updates and log the bank & other PSP transactions in our ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Controlling, collecting, bookkeeping the team and company business card expenses
- Experience from working in a similar role is a merit
Qualifications and requirements:
To be considered for this role you have 1-2 years of practical experience of accounting/bookkeeping and is proficient in excel. Work experience from an international company and knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a merit.
As a person you are eager to learn, self-propelled, quality conscious and apply critical thinking. You have respect for deadlines, can handle stress and work targeted. You should strive to take part of company processes and improve quality continuously. For the right person, this is a great opportunity to grow with the team as a financial professional.
We are looking forward to receive your application as soon as possible.
Please note that only applicants who have addressed the above selection criteria and uploaded CV and cover letter will be considered for this vacancy.
(Note that we can only consider applicants with full working rights in Sweden)
This position will report to our Head of Finance.