Customer Activation Agent
Do you want to work with a fast-growing design-startup where being curious and taking initiatives are highly desirable? Are you also a person who goes above and beyond to provide great value for the customer, and you want to work together with an innovative team to reach common goals? Then you might be who we’re looking for to join us as our Customer Activation Agent.
We now are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and creative thinker to join our international team in a constantly changing and developing start-up environment. We expect your work to be methodical, transparent, service-driven and long-term.
About the role
This role serves to strengthen the level of Hem's customer journey and, as a Customer Activation Agent, you will be working on the front-line of Hem, having daily communication to activate and onboard our customers who are designers, architects and creatives, and helping them succeed in their work. In the role, you will get the opportunity to be an important and influential part of the exciting journey we have in front of us.
As a Customer Activation Agent your main duties will be to add value to our customers – by creating relationships with the customers, having online/video meetings, assisting in projects, following up on orders and making sure that the customer journey is as smooth as possible. The cases and questions vary in nature and complexity, making the role diverse and challenging.
For example, you will:
- Reach out to customers who sign-up for business accounts on Hem Pro, onboard them and walk them through Hem Pro and the Hem collection
- Manage our account requests from customers and administer them
- Understand the customer’s needs and guide them during the online order process
- Be proactive in handling claims and returns through order follow up
- Advise and influence our B2B-online strategy
We are looking for you that:
- Have 1-2-year experience from a sales/service-oriented role
- Have very good skills in English, both speaking and writing. All internal and external communication will be in English.
- As a person you are ambitions, proactive, problem-solving and service-minded. You are a team player that take great responsibility and pride in your work. You are excellent at communicating and have a positive mindset.
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have:
- A passion for design and furniture.
- Good knowledge in French, German, Italian and/or Spanish.
If you are up for a challenge and want to grow both personally and professionally, apply now!
Start: As soon as possible
Work extent: Full time
Location: Stockholm, Vasastan