Training: October 7 - 10
Retail: October 21 - December 15
Mon - Sat: 11:00 - 7:00 PM
Sun: 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Hem is a Stockholm-based independent design brand creating a new generation of furniture, accessories and lighting. Together with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers, Hem crafts iconic products for homes and workplaces all around the world.
We’re opening up a retail pop-up shop in Hayes Valley, San Francisco. We are looking for a creative and communicative store manager to manage operations and sales in the store and help create an immersive retail experience.
- Manage in-store customers and sales
- Daily opening and closing routines
- Manage both B2C and B2B customer requests
- Everyday visual merchandising and maintenance of the store
- Planning and preparation of in-store after hour events
- Handling of any dialogue with building facility manager
- Work with our logistics team for dispatching and receiving products
- Manage logistics during the 2 week build out of the space
- Attention to detail
- Previous retail & styling experience
- Management experience
- Basic POS system handling
- Passion for interior design, furniture and design products
- Excellent communication skills
There will be additional Hem employees present during the duration of the Pop-up as well as one part-time sales associate.
For more info about Hem’s previous Pop-up initiatives you can read this article about our NYC Pop-Up from 2017.