Hem is building the next generation design brand, and to get there we're hiring the best and the brightest. We are looking for those who have a genuine passion for the design industry, and who want to make an impact to change it for the better.
Hem’s US business continues to grow quickly, and so does the Los Angeles based Business Development team. Do you want to work at a fast-growing design-startup where being curious and taking initiatives are highly desirable? Are you also a person who goes above and beyond to provide great value for the customer and loves to work in a collaborative environment together with an innovative team? Then you might be who we’re looking for to join us as a Business Development Coordinator.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and creative thinker to join our international team in a constantly changing and developing start-up environment. You thrive in a global cross-functional setting where feedback, transparency and a flat hierarchy is encouraged. We expect your work to be methodical and service-driven and you are in it for the long-term. Together with your colleagues in the Business Development team you will handle incoming leads and support outreach to Hem’s clients within the design and architecture industry, ensuring they receive adequate attention and a fulfilling customer experience.
- Handle incoming quote and order requests for high priority clients and for those who require extra attention
- Together with the team, plan and execute client events, brand activation initiatives and administrate follow-ups - both in the LA showroom and at external locations
- Evaluate activation initiatives based on defined success criteria
- Contribute to building the US Hem community
- Gather client feedback, synthesis it, and distribute to different Hem departments enabling overall company growth
- Conduct client onboarding sessions for Hem Pro
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience in the architecture and design industry
- Love meeting and talking to new people and understand what makes them tick
- Have outstanding problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Have a passion for design and disrupting an industry
- Grow from feedback and appreciate a transparent and open company culture
- Have experience using CRM systems such as Salesforce for tracking and reporting
- Can articulate what makes Hem unique
- Have excellent computer skills and a knack for learning new business systems and various administrative tasks
- Have a desire to grow within the company
- Have the ability/desire to travel for work