Hem is a direct-to-consumer design brand challenging the archaic furniture industry on a global scale. Together with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers, Hem crafts iconic products for homes and workplaces all around the world – from Alaska to New Zealand.
We are looking for those who have a genuine passion for delivering excellent customer experience and who get motivated by getting things done, solving problems and working in a structured way. The Customer Experience team is now looking for a Customer Experience Coordinator to join the team!
You will be part of the full Hem customer journey by managing incoming tickets in our different communication channels (emails, chat, phone) and will be actively working with the rest of the Customer Experience team to make sure customers’ requests are processed in a timely manner. You will be working closely with the Operations team to assist with delivery questions and follow up on orders and potential delays, and will be managing incoming claims to provide a frictionless customer experience.
This role is customer facing and administrative, and requires good time management skills and a process-oriented attitude. The position is for candidates already based in Stockholm and with the necessary working authorization.
- Handle the incoming requests from B2C customers and B2B clients (across EU and the US) through our CRM (Salesforce), Online Chat (Intercom) and Phone. Tag and prioritize cases to ensure accurate reporting.
- Daily communication with our Operations team, to ensure logistic excellence for orders to ship out in time, delivery to be smooth and returns requests being processed within our target time frame.
- Follow up and communicate on order status, payments and potential delays with our customers.
- Identify recurring issues to improve our communication and processes.
- Collecting and sharing relevant customer feedback with the rest of the CX team.
- Update information in our CRM-system with the relevant cases and order information.
- Handle incoming claims to ensure a smooth process and a timely claim resolution for our customers.
- Pick, pack, ship and replenish our material samples for private customers and professional clients.
- Keep the showroom visits calendar up to date and host the in-person and virtual customers visits.
- Availability to provide additional support during promotions and campaigns.
- Other administrative tasks and actions to ensure improvement of the Customer Journey on Hem.com.
- Speak as an ambassador for Hem and walk the extra mile for our customers and clients.
You might be who we’re looking for if you -
- Are a fast learner when it comes to new systems, processes, routines and administrative tasks
- Are detail-oriented, focused on structure, prioritization and improving processes to maximize efficiency
- Are motivated by new challenges and happily find creative solutions to daily hurdles
- Are a team player
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Have excellent communication skills (in English) with both internal and external contacts.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and enjoy cooperating with colleagues from other teams
- Previous experience from a customer-related role
- Previous experience working in an ERP System (eg. Microsoft NAV) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Previous experience from the world of design/furniture/e-commerce
Starting date: March 2024