US Customer Experience Coordinator
Customer Team - Los Angeles Office & Showroom
This entry-level role serves to strengthen the level of Hem's customer experience. Hem is a fast growing design brand. Our long-term vision is to become the most relevant design brand of our generation, and we think that is achieved by building close relationships with dedicated and talented creatives. We are looking for a punctual, motivated, creative thinker to join our international team in a start-up environment which is constantly changing and developing. Customer cases and questions vary in nature and complexity, making the role diverse and challenging. We expect your work to be methodic, transparent, service-driven, and long-term.
- Assist customers via phone and email throughout all stages of sales
- Handle claims and returns with kindness and with long-term customer relationships as a goal
- Monitor USA containers, US warehouse & EU warehouse inventories
- Liaise with logistics team & warehouse and alert customers of any delays or issues
- On-site customer and sales support @ LA showroom
- 1-2 years in customer service or sales support
- College degree
- Outstanding problem solving abilities, organizational skills, and communication skills
- Team player
- Have great computer skills and ease to learn new business systems and various administrative tasks
- Desire to grow within the company
- Strong passion for design & community. Previous work experience in the field preferable.