Start date: Immediately
Location: Stockholm HQ
Hem is now looking for a full-time Graphic Designer to join our creative team in Stockholm. We're looking for you who want to play an integral part in pushing the throttle of this independent design brand!
As a Graphic Designer you will be a big part of taking Hem to the next level. You will be be a stakeholder on all types of product related assets and image creation, delivering ongoing organic communication and creating marketing material for product launches and much more.
We are looking for a structured and strong communicator who is able to manage and meet multiple deadlines and can easily navigate between different teams. You will work closely with brand communication and it is important that you have a proven ability to work in a team of creatives with a hands-on approach from creating/receiving briefs to final execution. It is essential that you are versatile in your design approach and that you can articulate design rationally, verbally and visually. We are looking for you who has a passion for graphic design and marketing within the design industry, you get excited by product design in general and Hem’s products and brand in particular.
You will be a key part of the brand and creative team at our HQ in Stockholm and work in close collaboration with the Art Director.
- BA/Education in graphic design
- At least 2 years of work experience
- Expert to the full Creative Suite
- A portfolio that highlights your technical know-how and design abilities
- Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- A strong understanding of luxury branding
- Previous work experience in product design or production is an advantage
- Strong communication skills in written and spoken English
Tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Overseeing the full process of the creation of all product related assets: assembly instruction, packaging, product branding, fact sheets, labels,samples, sample packaging
- Ongoing graphic work: invites, posters, presentation template etc.
- Owning all marketing related assets: concept, campaigns, execution, maintenance, developing new media ideas
- Contribute to photoshoots: make concepts, product preparation, assist on site
- Other brand project work: concept assistance and development for events, brand catalog and brandbook, brand merchandise
We interview candidates continuously so make sure to submit your application, including CV and portfolio, as soon as possible.
Looking forward to receiving your application!
- Brand, Marketing & Creative Team
- Stockholm Studio (HQ)
- Remote status
- Temporarily Remote
Stockholm Studio (HQ)
Imaginative designs of obsessive quality.
At Hem, we believe great design can enrich lives. We’re an independent design brand and platform for progressive thinking, inspiring the creative community through collaboration, innovation and experimentation.
We collaborate with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers in order to bring truly unique furnishings to those who won’t compromise on design, quality or sustainability.
Loading application form
Already working at Hem?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.