Junior Supply Chain Coordinator
Hem is looking for a Junior Supply Chain Coordinator to strengthen Hem’s backbone – Supply Chain. Are you driven to go above and beyond? Do you strive to provide a great experience for our customers through refining processes? Are you excited to work in cross-functional teams to improve Hem’s Supply Chain? If so - you may be who we are looking for!
Hem is building the next generation design brand, and to get there we're hiring the best and the brightest. We are looking for those who have a genuine passion for the design industry, and who want to make an impact to change it for the better!
About the role
As Junior Supply Chain Coordinator you will play an essential role in all daily operations through close communication with Hem’s teams as well as our two warehouses. You will be the main contact for our Customer and Business Development teams regarding supply chain and fulfillment. Superb communication and follow-up skills are key, as well as a strong organizational and analytical mindset.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Daily contact with our US warehouse and carriers to ensure orders are shipped and delivered on time
- Guarantee our data is up to date across all systems. Analyse, understand and execute, if adjustments are needed
- Work closely with US Business Development team, owning logistics & inventory for loans and events
- Together with US Customer team, constantly improve the services we provide through careful & thoughtful follow-up
- Assist Customer team with order adjustments, claims management and returns
- Update stakeholders on stock levels, including incoming stock
- Have previous experience working with Supply Chain
- Excellent communication skills that allows you to thrive while working in cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical ability & problem-solving aptitude
- A positive mindset; view inefficiencies & challenges as possibilities for improvement
- Excellent computer skills; learn new business systems & administrative tasks quickly
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Supply Chain
- Experience working with ERP systems (Microsoft Navision, SAP, Oracle etc.)
- Previous role involving claims and order management
We are looking forward to receiving your application!