Supply Chain Coordinator
Hem is a direct-to-consumer design brand challenging the archaic furniture industry on a global scale. Together with vanguard designers and renowned European manufacturers, Hem crafts iconic products for homes and workplaces all around the world – from Alaska to New Zealand.
We are looking for those who have a genuine passion for Supply chain and who get motivated by finding smart and efficient ways of moving goods from point A to B. The Operations team is now looking for a Supply Chain Coordinator to join the team!
Are you looking for an exciting challenge at an international fast-growing startup, where being curious and taking initiatives are highly desirable? Are you also a person who goes above and beyond to provide great value for the customer and loves to work in a collaborative environment together with an innovative team? Then you might be who we’re looking for to join us as a Supply Chain Coordinator. You will work with Hem's full supply chain, from procurement and inbound freight to warehousing and last mile delivery where your focus will be on Hem's outbound activities. You will have daily contact with Hem's logistics partners in North America while working side by side with Hem's customer facing teams.
Your goal is to ensure smooth daily fulfillment through shipping out orders according to customers expectations and Hem's internal metrics. You will be in daily dialog with Hem's amazing partners within warehousing and transport to review current processes and secure best-class fulfillment. As you grow into your role, you should set new processes with stakeholders to ensure Hem’s daily operation scale according to growth trajectory. Teamwork is key and you are expected to establish frictionless communication between Hem’s different team, ensuring transparency towards our customers. Our top priority is order fulfillment and to reduce claims.
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations run smoothly:
- Be aware and understand all orders in our systems
- Understand order backlog and how it affects our customers
- Plan outbound shipments and make sure clients are pleasantly surprised by Hem's last mile delivery
- Follow-up on inbound containers
- Follow-up on logistic partners weekly performance and KPIs and identify improvement opportunities.
- Drive Operational improvement projects to gradually improve both internal and external processes to maximize team and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in improving Hem’s customer experience journey - implementing new ways for last mile services, entering new markets etc.
The position is a good fit for you with a proven track-record within Supply Chain and loves the coordinating aspects of the job. You are structured and a prioritization pro that can navigate complex and unforeseen situations side-by-side with amazing team members.
We are looking for you who probably...
- Can quickly get a good overview of a situation, still with an eye for details
- Is an analytical fast learner with a knack for Excel and ERP software
- Has excellent communication skills (English) both in speaking and in writing
- Loves structure, prioritization, and improving processes to maximize efficiency
- Feels comfortable taking data driven decisions
- Thrives in a cross-functional international role, working with global operations
- Have a bachelor education within Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, or a similar degree
- Gets motivated by new challenges and happily finds creative solutions to daily hurdles
As a person, you are hands on, take initiatives and contribute with your own ideas and suggestions to develop and improve current processes. You get motivated by achieving results and enjoy fast progress. You have the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and enjoy cooperating with your colleagues spread out over the globe, whilst you can also find comfort in working independently. You are communicative with both internal and external contacts. You always ensure good quality in your work as well as work proactively.
Does this sound like you? Then please tell us what sparks your interest with Hem and the role by applying below!
Starting date: As soon as possible