As a Sales Coordinator, you will be first in line to serve our professional clients and make sure they receive the help they need. You will work closely with the Sales and Logistics teams and will handle all incoming clients requests and orders, through clear and structured communication.
You will be part of the full Hem customer journey by taking on pre–sales requests, following up on orders and potential delays, assisting with delivery questions and managing incoming claims to provide a frictionless customer experience.
This role is an entry level position and focuses on administrative tasks and behind the scenes support. It requires good time management skills and a process-oriented attitude.
- Handle incoming clients requests through our CRM (Salesforce), Online Chat (Intercom) and Phone
- Daily communication with our warehouse, to ensure logistic excellence for orders to ship out in time, smooth delivery experience and seamless return processing
- Follow up with customers and clients about the status of the order, payment, tracking number for delivery and that order has been received
- Process quotes and sales orders in our ERP-system and follow up on them together with logistics and finance to ensure timely response and delivery
- Support the Sales team with incoming B2B tickets
- Update information in our CRM-system with the relevant client/order information
- Other administrative tasks and actions to ensure improvement of the Customer Journey on Hem.com
- Speak as an ambassador for Hem and walk the extra mile for our customers and clients
You might be who we’re looking for if you:
- Are a fast learner when it comes to new systems, processes, routines and administrative tasks
- Are detail-oriented, focused on structure, prioritization and improving processes to maximize efficiency
- Are motivated by new challenges and happily find creative solutions to daily hurdles
- Are a team player
- Enjoy working in a high-paced environment
- Thrive in a cross-functional international role
- Have excellent communication skills (in English) with both internal and external contacts.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and enjoy cooperating with colleagues spread out over the glob
It will be considered an additional qualification if you have:
- Previous experience working in an ERP System (eg. Microsoft NAV) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Previous experience from order management
- Previous experience from the world of design/furniture/e-commerce
- Target Start: 2024-03-01
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm HQ