Supply Chain Coordinator
Hem is building the next generation design brand, and to get there we're building a team of the best and the brightest. We are looking for those who have a genuine passion for the design industry, and who want to make an impact to change it for the better!
Are you looking for an exciting challenge at an international startup and have a postgraduate degree in Business or Supply Chain? Do you also enjoy working in a coordinating role with focus on Fulfillment? Do you want to work at a fast-growing design-startup where being curious and taking initiatives are highly desirable? Are you also a person who goes above and beyond to provide great value for the customer and loves to work in a collaborative environment together with an innovative team? Then you might be who we’re looking for to join us as a Supply Chain Coordinator!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, and creative thinker to join our international team in a constantly changing and developing startup environment. You thrive in a global cross-functional setting where feedback, transparency and a flat hierarchy is encouraged. We expect your work to be methodical and service-driven and you are in it for the long-term.
As a Supply Chain Coordinator, you will work with Hem's full Supply chain, from procurement and warehousing to inbound freight and last mile delivery. You will have daily contact with Hem's logistics partners in Poland and the United States while working side by side with Hem's customer facing teams in both Europe and US.
For example, you will:
- Ensure that the day-to-day operations run smoothly, including making sure that orders are being shipped as per client's request. You will also make certain that purchase orders are received in a correct way and in a timely manner
- Via Hem's business system (NAV), ensure that sales and purchase orders are correctly registered
- Guarantee our data is up to date across all systems. Analyse, understand and execute, if adjustments are needed
- Work close together with freight forwarders to guarantee international shipments fulfills all requirements
- Secure that inbound and outbound transport documentation are available for monthly reporting
The position is a good fit for you who enjoy working within Supply Chain and coordination and want to develop within this area. We believe you are motivated by working within an international and ambitious team, in an environment that constantly develops and proposes new challenges.
We are looking for you who probably ...
- Have a postgraduate education within Business, Supply Chain or a similar degree
- Have experience from optimizing global supply chains
- Have excellent communication skills (in English) - both speaking and writing
- Love structuring and improving processes to maximize efficiency
- Sees your laptop as an extension of yourself with Excel as your go-to tool
- Learn new software at ease
- Have experience from working in ERP systems - preferably Microsoft Dynamics NAV
As a person, you are hands on, take initiatives and contribute with your own ideas and suggestions to develop and improve current processes. You get motivated by achieving results and enjoy fast progress. You have the ability to handle multiple different tasks at the same time and enjoy cooperating with your colleagues spread out over the globe, whilst you can also find comfort in working independently. You are communicative with both internal and external contacts. You always ensure good quality in your work as well as work proactively.
Does this sound like you? Then please tell us what sparks your interest with Hem and the role by applying below!
- Start: 2020-10-01
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Stockholm